Sunday, March 31, 2013

Aloha Malaki (3月)もう すぐ おわります。


March was a very busy month.  I am appreciative for the opportunity to have traveled to many Japan cities with Yonezawa and Jun of Yonezawa GK.  This year they  included: Nigata, Kamakura, Sendai, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukushima and Utsunomiya.  On this tour, it's always nice seeing and meeting participating halau, talking with all the sensei, jamming with the band members: Hookena & Weldon's group, and hulaing with the hula ladies Kuulei Hashimoto Sensei, Skyler and Nicole Fox. To Braddah Scott, take care.  Nice to see you! I really appreciate Yonezawa's team and their dedication to producing a concert filled with Aloha.


Other things that happened during this month include: doing a live at Il Chianti, going to Disneyland two times, spending wonderful two days with my friend and teacher Ray Abregano, cooking and hosting a big luau for my Mahalo keiki students at my home. Oh! Cant forget the welcoming of Sakura. Hanami (Sakura watching) came around quickly this year.   I enjoyed every minute of everything.


One thing I have realized a while ago and I have to remind myself everyday is to take care of my health.  Right now Japan's weather and temperature fluctuates between warm and cold.  Drinking lots of water is important which I remember to do but don't drink enough of it. And, one more thing, taking care of your teeth by using a soft tooth brush to prevent receding gums. Sorry, I digressed a little but I really wanted to tell you these health things.  


So to you all my family and friends,  take care of yourself and others.  Live each day with aloha spirit.  Hawaii is getting busier and busier I see it in the news and when I return home. HAPPY EASTER!.  Thank you Jesus.  


E malama mau kakou  HIkari

Enjoy the video Me Ka Haku Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment