Saturday, February 23, 2013

Imagining what it will be like.

Today I had a nice day off.  Since coming home from Hawaii last Friday, its been quite busy with classes and a hula competition in Tokyo.  Erisa Ipo and I spent the day looking for pens for my sister and buying other omiyage for my family.  We ate pasta at Cozy Corner and then went to Enospa Onsen.

Right now, I am still at home waiting as my departure time from home nears.  I am totemo sabishi because hitori de ikemasu.  To pass the time, I have been staring at my computer for the past 3-hours.  I even wrote a cute song.  Sometime, I would like to sing it for you.  Oh, as you read the lyrics think of me-Hikari floating away, and slowly nearing those diamonds in the middle of the sea-Hawaii.  Me ke aloha pumehana Hikari.



Pull up the shades
After six-hours on the plane
I see home up ahead
Sweet oh Diamond Head

Soon I wanna lay on warm sand
Listen to a Hawaiian band
On my island

And right before the wheels
Touch ground
From my window I look
around
To see the rain of manoa
My happy rainbow

Not too long i'll be
In the waves
Like those good old days
On my island

Hawaii is calling me
It's breeze beckoning me
To come home safely
and touch the shores

In the mountains I love to pray
Mahalo ke Akua everyday
While on my island











No comments:

Post a Comment