Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hoike Hula Aloha

Hoike Hula Aloha is near, October 6, 2013 at Kamakura Geijutsukan.  Everyone has been practicing hard, sewing costumes, ordering leis, leaves and flower.   We have invited many of our friends and hula sensei to enjoy our special day with us.  We have made preparations to bring our teacher Loea Hewett and his daughter Ula Hewett from Hawaii as well as Pu'ukapu band (Sonny Lim, Wailau Ryder and Kevin Kealoha).   I think all of our students are very excited.  I hope they can enjoy themselves and not be overwhelmed with their kuleana.  Regarding my blog, I am really sorry I cannot keep the events page up to date.  But with little information when I can provide it, I truly hope I can see and meet you (my internet friend, Facebook friend or other acquaintance).  God bless you all...HIkari.

No comments:

Post a Comment